Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dis is fo Friendly

Halo wizards,
In 1 or 2 days Thomas lionbloods post has put everybody to a posting streak. Left and right everybodys making battle cries of " REMEMBER THE NECROMANCER!!!!!!!!". I had said i will miss when you aren't blogging but compared to others my words sounded like "who cares huh" well i do!!!!!!!!!! So yeah this is the man who put all of us strangers on his blog list. The guy who serious, funny, playful, and full of awesomesauce. So yeah theres a 100% reason to remember da name. I have read his blog for 2 years and 7 months and no one else could post over 1,000 in two years and 8 months AND make them meen something to us. But remember hes not gone. He is everywhere in our wizard lifes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sean! I appreciate your words, ANDD HEY! I remember when I got that crab! That was the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup you got ur crab so easily, but i had to fight him 40 times to get it, which is alot since i am a life. ANDD HEY! U R welcome!

    ~Sean

    ReplyDelete