Saturday, April 9, 2011

Short notifacation Wanted: Briskbreeze help

Hey Wizards, I know this is short notifacation but I want a little help..... with briskbreeze. Now I know I should be helping you and I should able to beat it solo but i'm a life, not a powerhouse storm. And i know what tastics i use to fight with up to the scarecrow and i have just figured out the scarecrow guys tastics as well. But i was killed by him and don't know anything about anything past him. So at 1:00 p.m. in sunbird area right next to briskbreeze i will wait as the charecter Sean Nightfist. Please come and help me, the reward is anything our enemies drop and, for some of you, the badge of a briskbreeze champion.
 Happy pet collecting,
~ The Cool Theurgist

2 comments:

  1. what time zone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous person It was Eastern time. Check my newer post for the real briskbreeze runthrough I had to go somewhere and couldn't do it today. So sorry anonymous person.
    ~ The Cool Theurgist

    ReplyDelete