Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Grim Scarab !?!

Of all things that could happened this was the best!
So yesterday Aaron had a lot of gold on his hands, so i decided to hatch using him. I gave him my minotaur and said get me something good. He hatches with a death scarab! And gets an onyx egg! I didn't know at the time that it did not take 14 hours to hatch a death scarab. So when he hatches i find a grim scarab!
So oddly     My Minotaur + a death scarab = a grim scarab!



So i decided to train him.

 not good talents at teen
( tip: the grim scarab likes cauliflower)

Happy Pet Collecting,
The Cool Thuergist

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin DragonswordJuly 28, 2011 at 5:57 AM

    My Grim Scarab is hatched from my death scarab and a snake in a basket. I hope it gets the epic talents that it can get!

    ReplyDelete