Monday, July 18, 2011

Keep waiting but redeem

Hey guys,
im sorry to say im postponing showing my pets because of this awesome reason! *drumroll* DAILY PRIZES! Yes daily prizes! I'm kinda doing the same thing as Maniac Magic so Maniac magic you can comment to me telling to stop if you want.

CHALLENGE IS OVER!!!! TRY AGAIN TOMMOROW!!!


Rules
1. You get 2 questions and you must answer both (when answering label the question your answering)
2. Correct spelling is not needed but i must understand what your saying
ex: u = you  sylesterglowstrom= slysterglowstorm
3. remain at my blog until i comment back ( i do not use gmail as contact ) ( its not my fault if someone else  takes the code you should redeem. Sorry )
alright very tough rules ehhh...
here are the questions:
1. What is the cheapest permanent mount?
2. How many pips does it take to cast wild bolt?
Warning: things get tougher tommorow.
Answer quickly! And also do any of you know any cheats for doodle doug? Manaic talked about some. Tell me so i can give better prizes!
Happy pet collecting and code redeeming,
The Cool Theurgist

5 comments:

  1. question 1: horned sweeper
    question 2: 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question 1: Enchanted Broom

    Question 2: 2 Pips or 1 Power Pip

    I don't understand the gmail thing but:
    justinshadowblade@gmail.com

    or if you cant use gmail:
    michaell2010@yahoo.com <--Yes two l's

    Keep It Dead @ www.deathywiz.blogspot.com
    Justin Shadowblade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won!?!?!

    Keep It Dead @ www.deathywiz.blogspot.com
    Justin Shadowblade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet I got:

    Eye of Bartleby
    Starlight Pony Mount 7-Day Rental
    250 Gold Pieces

    Keep It Dead @ www.deathywiz.blogspot.com
    Justin Shadowblade

    ReplyDelete