Saturday, October 20, 2012

How to get Bones Mcgee

Today I will show you how to get Bones Mcgee as a Companion.

Note that this companion is Witchdoctor only, but I believe he will go to the crowns shop for the other classes.

You Start off at level 10 by talking to Captain Charlie Kennit in Flotsams docks. He tells you that His Cousin is missing and he wants you to find him. You find his shipwrecked at the ruined lighthouse and you follow his footprints to a cavern. When you get in you find yourself confronting A skeleton, drowned zombie, and wizened zombie. After Defeating them there is some dialouge and then Old Scratch tells you there is powerful magic here and summons a skeleton.



Then you have a powerful and cool looking musketeer on your team. I only trained Bonnie Anne to level 8 so Bones really helps.

I'll show you more Companions soon, I have more than the eight shown up top.

Happy Companion Collecting,
The Cool Theurgist

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I just have seen that your RSS of this portal is functioning in a right way, did you somehow execute all the options all by yourself or you simply used the initial settings of the widget?

    ReplyDelete