Wednesday, December 19, 2012

White Winter Owl.

Hi,

As you probably know the White Winter Owl has been released on the 13th day of the spiral. I believe it is the first crowns shop pet ever to be sold for gold or crowns. Its prices are below.

Crowns: 3,500
Gold: 35,000

Yes at some times 35,000 gold is something you don't want to use on one pet but I'm here to give some insight on why its worth its price.

First of all the White Winter Owl is a nice addition to anyone's pet collection and has a nice look.

But when you train it you see it real value.


I hope to train in to adult as show that talent as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I "found" this blog via TFN today, and I like it! I would really love if you posted more often and in more detail, I think that's what would make this blog really stand out. Also, I'd be happy to help you with design, only if you want. :-)

    D.S. Devereaux
    swashbucklersoultamer @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete