Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween guys! We get a new quest and pet in Wizard101 and our first ever Birth-o-ween celebration in Pirate101! Though you might think that Pirate101's Halloween event was rather dull, I must say that there are several reasons you should still like it.

1. Eyepatches, always an epic way to style your pirate.
2. Haunted Galleon,

I wouldn't like to battle it, even with my Marleybone Galleon.
 
3. Some Companions 50% off, Maybe I like companions more that you but when you can buy Doctor Noh and Moresco De Valvida together for less than the price of one, I like it.
 
 
There still is time to celebrate Halloween In Wizard and Pirate101 so go out there and get in the spirit!(Pun intended)
 
 
Happy Pet and Companion Collecting,
 
The Cool Theurgist


No comments:

Post a Comment